Model Legislative Language for Online Insurance Verification
Online Auto Liability Insurance Verification - Web Services Technology
The following documents represent IICMVA's research on the use of Web services on the subject of verifying evidence of Auto liability insurance. The white paper entitled "Making the Case for Using Web Services to Verify Evidence of Auto Liability Insurance" outlines the considerations behind the Committee's support for an on-line, event-based, evidence of insurance inquiry service. The "IICMVA Model User Guide Version 7.0" (original version published August 2005) serves as both a business document describing the business concept and as a technical manual for developing such a service with best practices in mind.
- IICMVA Model User Guide For Implementing Web Services V7.0 (updated 01/03/2017)
- IICMVA Web Services Model Information Brochure
- IICMVA Web Services - The Source for Online Insurance Verification Modeling - Executive Summary
- IICMVA White Paper - Making the Case for Using Web Services to Verify Evidence of Auto Liability Insurance
- IICMVA Data Transfer Implementation Guide - V1.2 (updated 01/03/2017)
- IICMVA Online Verification - TIPS for a Successful Implementation
- Financial Responsibility White Paper V1.0
- Financial Responsibility Model User Guide V2.0 (updated 01/03/2017)
- IICMVA Web Service Universal WSDL
- IICMVA Web Service WSDL - Java (00200809)
- IICMVA Web Service WSDL - .NET (00200510)
- IICMVA Web Service WSDL - Java (00200510)
Safety Responsibility Filings
The following guide is a compilation of jurisdictional practices used to process financial and safety responsibility filings.
Insurance ID Card Bar-coding
The following document represents IICMVA's work in the area of bar-coding on insurance ID cards. IICMVA does not endorse bar-coding. However, if bar-coding is adopted, IICMVA recommends for consideration the following approach to implementing the PDF417 symbology and the security features that are available.